Wedding Rings Inspiration
Wedding rings are a symbol of love and union. Till today, the most popular amongst all the wedding rings is the gold band. You might have seen that in comparison to the engagement rings which are mostly ostentatious, the wedding rings are simple, elegant and often understated. Such rings do not attract undue attention.
Make A Choice For A Lifetime!
A good wedding ring is durable and can withstand wear and tear. You can choose any material for your man wedding ring as well as the woman’s wedding ring. Here are some choices of metals and gemstones for your wedding rings.
- A Platinum wedding ring is a good choice. It is a metal that has a white luster and does not tarnish easily. So you can wear a platinum wedding ring year after year without worrying about its wear and tear. Besides this, wearing platinum does not cause allergies like many other materials. Hence, it is ideal fro the brides and grooms who have sensitive skin.
- Gold wedding ring is still the most popular choice of many brides and bridegrooms. You can go for any of the different shades of gold, such as green, rose or white gold. Gold is measured in karats and 24 karats gold is the purest. However, as pure gold is malleable and soft, it is advisable to go for a combination of gold with some other metal such as silver, to give the wedding rings durability and strength.
- Diamonds are the most durable of all gemstones. Getting a diamond wedding ring could be a good decision if it is affordable. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and they can last forever, if you take good care of them.
- Other options of wedding ring are those made from titanium or simple silver wedding band. There are many metals and materials to choose from when you are out searching the perfect wedding ring for yourself and your spouse to be.
- You could also go for gemstones such as the blue sapphires or the ruby in your wedding ring. Blue is symbolic of spirituality. Ruby signifies passion and warmth. There are green gemstones as well that stand for loyalty. An emerald is a great choice for a green gemstone. Pearls are also a favorite choice of many brides and bridegrooms.
For a More in-depth Guide to Wedding Rings Watch This
Choose a set or choose complementary wedding rings. Make sure that they suit your budget and match your style. Go shopping together for your wedding rings. If you have set your heart on a particular wedding ring, but it does not fit your budget, there is no harm in saving for a few months to get the ring that your heart desires. After all, wedding rings are the most special ones among all the pieces of jewelry.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1197107